Wednesday, February 21, 2007

YAY!!!!!


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


I finished animating this evening. What a relief. It took me longer than I expected, but I added a few extra touches to Mommy Frog’s entrance that I feel really paid off. I’m really proud of this little film, I showed the work in progress to a couple of people who I didn’t expect to like it, and they laughed out loud. Louder than probably any laugh my animations have gotten before, so I’ve got my hopes up. I’m heading off to New York in a few hours for a week so I wouldn’t expect many updates, though I plan on spending a lot of time this next week doing concept and preproduction work for my next few projects, so I’ll be updating you on that soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations - when do we get to see?