Sunday, February 11, 2007

Setting The Scene

Hey, again! So I’ve been working on the set a bit. It’s at it’s bare minimum at the moment, probably half complete. To create the ground I spray-painted some styrofoam brown, I find when I’m animating, the camera picks up the texture of the styrofoam really well to give a good illusion of dirt. The brown I used has a little more red in it than the brown I usually use since my main characters are green. I figured this would be a nicer visual contrast.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


I’ve started putting some of the plants in the ground, but there definitely needs to be more. I’ll need to add some rocks and paint in a background. Fun. fun. Should be animating in a day or two.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

No comments: