Friday, February 16, 2007

23 Seconds is No Laughing Matter

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Especially when almost the entire thing is lip-synched. I can’t remember the last time I shot this much in a day. If only every day could be like today. I was in the groove, and did some stuff I’m really happy with. I think this is going to be a funny little film. Ever since I started watching the Creature Comforts series I’ve wanted to push myself with mouth movements. I usually use replacement mouths when characters talk because I’m semi-lazy, but I’m taking the harder route with Daddy Frog and I’m glad that I am. Ugh, I didn’t wrap up until almost 3 am and boy am I ready for some sleep. I have a headache and my jaw really hurts, I think I’ve been clenching while I animate. Now that’s a habit worth staying away from, I need an animating retainer.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Somebody needs a haircut.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

No comments: