Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Catch Up

Hey, hey! Sorry again for another long period without updates. But don't worry, I haven't been un-productive. I've been working on various aspects of the animation process, not all of it is sculpting and moving the characters around. In my next post I'll let you know what I spent most of the time on, but for now I'll share a couple more rough sketches. First is a bug concept design for my next piece. I really think this could be a fun one to animate.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Next is an early character design concept for a short I may do after my current project. I know it's way down the road, but when you start to get ideas you need to put them down. I have a bazillion more sketches, but I don't want to give it all away right now.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



Anyway, I've also been preparing some sets, I'll be making trees, dirt, grass, flowers and all sorts of other things for the environments the characters will be in. I hope to be animating a week from today, so that will be a lot of set-up, lets hope I can do it. Okay, I'll be back soon with more about this current, un-named film.

No comments: