Thursday, June 7, 2007

New State, New Production

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Hey everyone, and welcome back to Poor Claymator. Much has changed since I finished "Critter Song" just over two weeks ago. I have relocated to West Palm Beach, Florida, where I am heading the animation department for Tertiary Productions. Things have been moving very quickly since we want to get a handful of shorts ready to premiere with the official launch of MOLI.com this October. Storyboards were approved Monday, character designs approved Tuesday and modeling began today. And here is an early prototype for one of the main charcters, can anyone guess what kind of animal he'll be? I'll try to keep you all updated as much as I can on these new shorts, and I'll let you all know when Critter Song will premiere. Ciao!

2 comments:

jriggity said...

a mantatee or a bull fish!

ha!

jriggity

Anonymous said...

I love the new designs! The blue makes the puppets look kinda like Disney toys. Very cool, but with an originality all it's own.

I don't know how you animate with that clay; I haven't had much success with it at all. Maybe I just have the wrong mix. You are definitely ahead of the curve.

Also, I am looking forward to seeing Critter Song. Congratulations on your new job, too!