Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Finished Animating "Rhonda," Fox & Calf

Photobucket

Today I finished the final chapter in the Fox & Calf series, Rhonda. It was such a pleasure to work on this dream project. Each short is very personal to me, and I think, reflects who I am probably more than any other films I've done. Rhonda is a particularly fun short, and was so much fun to make! So be sure to head on over to my Tertiary Production Blog and see all the behind the scenes crap. And remember, you don't have to be a MOLI member to leave comments.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

3 comments:

Grant's Animation said...

Congratulations Ryan! How does one see your series? At Moli I assume.

Ryan McCulloch said...

Fox & Calf should be available on MOLI in late May. At this point it's all out of my hands and it's whenever they are ready to put it out (there's some tech stuff, and marketing stuff). I'll let everyone know as soon as I know.

Michael Granberry said...

GREAT visuals! I love the color scheme for the characters in their nightclub setting--trippy!

I see your work all over the web these days...congratulations on all your successes!