Wednesday, February 27, 2008

You Know You're A Claymator When..........

Photobucket

1. People constantly walk by your desk, see your boxes of Crystal Light, and ask what it's for. It's for when I'm thirsty. I don't color my clay characters with sugar-powder.

2. People see you eating lunch at your desk and double-take because they think you're eating clay. Is that really the vibe I give off?

These things did not happen once, they are common occurrences. Sigh. there are so many misconceptions about my lifestyle. I wish people were more educated. Oh well, I live in the South. HA!

Anyway, life is hilarious. Gets better every day.

5 comments:

Ivan M said...

Could be worse... imagine if you had to use latex. YOINK!

jriggity said...

Ha!

you didnt mention the COLORFULL fingernail...the clay leave behind.

jriggity

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry about the blog, man. I just had to get out of the pattern of typing more than animating.

I'll make it up to you somehow.

In the meantime, here's a clay Bionicle!

http://i28.tinypic.com/2i117o3.gif

Anonymous said...

Hehe, my friends comment that I
&$%? clay. Quite offending...:)

Ryan McCulloch said...

heehee, eeeew!